Highlighted

Free upgrade for switching to new unlimited plans

What happen with all lines on plan being elegiable for early FREE UPGRADE(free PHONE) for switching plan to unlimited plan. Was told Monday when switching plans,all lines on my account would be able to upgrade for FREE on Tuesday..but that clearly wasnt the case,otherwise i wouldnt be asking such,now!! Anyone know anything about this,or maybe more info??!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Free upgrade for switching to new unlimited plans

Community Manager
Community Manager

We never want our customers to be provided incorrect information, DTH1966. I am not showing any promotions, at this time, reflecting early free upgrades for all lines on an account when switching to the unlimited plan. We definitely do want to find out who advised you of this, as Suzy Q mentioned. Would you be able to verify through which channel you were advised of this promotion (Phone Representative, Corporate Store, Authorized Retailer, 3rd Party)? If this was through an Authorized Retailer or 3rd Party, I would recommend reaching out to that specific store location for further assistance as some store locations do offer different promotions.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

There was never any such deal.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

DTH1966 wrote:

What happen with all lines on plan being elegiable for early FREE UPGRADE(free PHONE) for switching plan to unlimited plan. Was told Monday when switching plans,all lines on my account would be able to upgrade for FREE on Tuesday..but that clearly wasnt the case,otherwise i wouldnt be asking such,now!! Anyone know anything about this,or maybe more info??!

I haven't heard of this deal - you said you were "told on Monday" ... who told you?  Was it an ad on TV?  Newspaper ad?  Customer rep?  As far as I know, Verizon corporate is not offering this.  Perhaps it's local offer, or an authorized dealer/reseller?  If so, I'd read the fine print very carefully!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We never want our customers to be provided incorrect information, DTH1966. I am not showing any promotions, at this time, reflecting early free upgrades for all lines on an account when switching to the unlimited plan. We definitely do want to find out who advised you of this, as Suzy Q mentioned. Would you be able to verify through which channel you were advised of this promotion (Phone Representative, Corporate Store, Authorized Retailer, 3rd Party)? If this was through an Authorized Retailer or 3rd Party, I would recommend reaching out to that specific store location for further assistance as some store locations do offer different promotions.

HarleyE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Covid19