Flagged Account for Credits

Verizon customer service 2.PNGVerizon customer service.PNGI'm wondering if anyone has received threatening responses from Text Agents in regards to their account after receiving customer service/credits to the account for being overcharged. It took me 2 weeks to resolve an issue. My account was overcharged so they ended up crediting my account the overcharge. But shortly thereafter a Verizon Agent texted me and told me my account was now flagged and the agent who gave me the credit was going to be reprimanded. I called customer service to address this but they gave me the runaround. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Flagged Account for Credits

Community Manager
Community Manager

lmbaker92, This is something that sounds very odd and could be a spam text. After we apply any credit to the customers' accounts, we would not text you with any such information. What were you told when you contacted us? What was the phone number that the text came from?

TrinetteW_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Oh it’s definitely a legitimate Verizon customer service representative. I accessed the text message service directly from the Verizon wireless app. I’ll attach pictures In my original message. Whoever the representative was I got their ID number. But even when I called no one was able to reassure me Or explain why someone would threaten me like this. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

53143C29-8924-4CC3-8781-8185EDCF5EC6.png

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Imbaker92 Thank you for the screen shot. I sent you a private message in this forum. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
Covid19