Highlighted

First time using GO90 and it Used all of my Data Allowance.

Well I signed up and set up my Go90 app because they said "Hey you can use the app without going over your Data Allowance" I always turn my Data off unless I use the Go90 app. Well Today I get a text saying I am almost out of Data when I have almost 14 GBs of rollover data a few days ago.

Has anyone else experienced this problem?

The live Chat Support feature for Verizon is hard to find and when you do find it it doesn't work almost like it is being hid away.

And the Twitter account isn't responded to and I can't call Verizon cause i work all the time.

I am just wondering if this has happened to anyone it makes me want to just switch to ATnT and sign up for Directv now so i can watch shows without going over my Data Allowance or get my Data taken away for Hidden features..

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: First time using GO90 and it Used all of my Data Allowance.

Customer Support

No one wants to run out of data. We certainly don't want to lose you. So that we can take a closer look, I have sent you a Private Message.

RosanneM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes