First months bill

I paid $460 to just go to verizon and get my 4 phones and now i look at my first bill and it say i now owe $440. When my bill was told to me as going to be around $245 a month .

Any explanation would be great.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: First months bill

what data plan did you sign up for? how many GB?

0 Likes

12 gb

0 Likes

Customer Support

Fernandobot,

You have reached the right place for a clear explanation.  I always want to make sure that I fully understand what my charges are as well.  Provide us more insight on your account.  Do you currently have any Device Payment Plans? If so which type of phones. Do you have mobile insurance on  your lines?

Here to help.  

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

how much are you paying for each device monthly?

$80+ (4 lines @ $20) + (4 lines @ $40 activation charge) = $320 + cost of phones

if your phones are let's say $20 a piece a month we add +$80 and it gets us to $400

service is usually prorated for the first few days before the start of your billing cycle so maybe another $10-$20 in proration and you're up to $420+tax

this is just to give you a general idea. it's likely that your devices are more than $20 a month.

0 Likes

They said that the 400 or so i started with was 20% for phones and included the activation and the taxes

0 Likes

your best bet at getting the answers you're requesting is by calling in to customer care at 1-800-922-0204.

0 Likes