Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Fed up, and sick of the customer service.

Hello, I just want to say my husband and I have been customers for over 6 years. And loyal. We have had chances to switch and get a better deal, and cheaper which is what we need ,but we always stuck with verizon. Lately, I am not so sure we should. I have been so upset with customer service. Beside from the point i have been behind on our bills, I always do pay. I have been having multiple issues with phones in which nothing can be done. I had a galaxy s3 where the camera just died on me, and I had to just get a Preowned, and this phone is ever worse. And of course I dont have the insurance because the bill is already too much and we just cant afford it. I have been begging to be put on Edge, to no avail. Due to my billing. Seriously? My mother and a friend both have been behind on their bills every month, and they were able to go to edge and get a new phone no issue. I have been with verizon longer, and actually, i am the one who brought my mother to you guys. And this it the customer service i get? There should be no reason i cant go on Edge when this year I am able to upgrade anyway, and i have been a customer over 6 years. It makes me sick to think i spend all this money for nothing. I have had better service with other companies, and I have just about gotten to my limit here with verizon. I could switch tomorrow to sprint and pay less, and get a new phone to get out of this crappy certified pre owned i had to get because my NEW one had a camera just stop working. just may be switching. So thanks for leading me into something better. I am so tired of feeling like another number on the verizon chain. Us customers should feel valued and important. Especially us long timers.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Fed up, and sick of the customer service.

Sr. Leader

You must have 6 months perfect payment record to use Edge or upgrade on a 2 year agreement.

Poor payment record will effect your ability to get credit, and therefore service with another carrier.  Your only other option is prepaid service.

As for replacing your phone.  I just purchased a new, GS3 off ebay.  It's in perfect condition and I only paid $219.

It's  still an awesome phone. 

0 Likes

Hello, I just want to say my husband and I have been customers for over 6 years. And loyal

It dosent matter how long you have been with Verizon. Everything on the edge is based on your credit history.  If you missed a payment...

Beside from the point i have been behind on our bills, I always do pay

Like mama23dogs said you need to good cedit history for 6 months. Clearly you have not been there.

Very interesting because... i know people who are late every month, and 2-3 bills behind and still.... get edge. But thanks for the response. And I am never late like that.

0 Likes

I am not consistantly late, but thanks for observing only that part of the message. No one is perfect and every one has issues at one point or another. Difficulties arise. But i know people who are always late every single month for years and they were able to get on edge.

0 Likes

They would not be eligable for edge if they are late over and over again. Make sure to read the terms and you will see that. We are not judging you, we were just answering your question.

0 Likes