Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Feature Request: Desktop Data Usage App
JerryMoody

I would like to request a desktop app for users to monitor their data usage without having to frequently check the Verizon web page.  If such an app already exists for Windows 10, I would appreciate if someone could tell me the name of it and where I can find it.  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Feature Request: Desktop Data Usage App
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Being able to check your data is very important and we want to ensure that you have all the options, JerryMoody.  While we don’t have a data usage app for your Windows 10 machine, we do appreciate your feedback and I will forward this suggestion to our developers.  In the meantime, you can bookmark this link: https://myaccount.verizonwireless.com/clp/login?redirect=/vzw/secure/usage.action which will take you to the data usage screen.  You will still need to log in each time.

AdamB_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Salisbury

Hi JerryMoody, there is a phone app for Windows 10 provided by Microsoft. Not sure if it provides all the features you may be looking for, have never used it.

Text From Your Computer + Photo Sync with Windows Your Phone App - Microsoft

0 Likes
boringusername

You can do that from your phone

0 Likes
JerryMoody

I don't have a smart phone.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

An app would be unlikely for Windows.  You have to use the website if you don’t have a mobile device.

0 Likes