Highlighted

False promises and appalling customer service.

This does not even warrant a greeting.

We have been in communication with Verizon customer support since the end of March and have had to endure incompetence and multiple attempts to bait and switch us to a different plan than the one that was promised. I have requested to speak with a manager on multiple occasions, been told I would be called back within 24r hours and nothing ever happens. We called to combine my plan with my wife to save some money. When we called the "support" center (which is a joke) we were offered a combined plan that included unlimited data and Disney + for a year. As we were looking to save money by combining the plans this was offered to us at a very reasonable rate, once the bill was received it had almost doubled! Verizon states that they never made the offer and refuse to look over previous call logs to verify.

At this point, I do not want my money to go to this company. They are dishonest and are looking for any way to make a quick buck from their customer base. Avoid at all costs if you want customer service and to be treated like an actual person and not a blank check.

My next move is to contact corporate directly to file my complaint, if that does not work I will be changing provider and seeking legal advice.