Highlighted

False Promo Offers

Has anyone received an offer from Verizon and tried to use it but have Verizon say that you can't or that it has expired?

Today I received a Verizon postcard in the mail offering to increase my data to 8 GB/mo with no additional fee. I call the Verizon number on the card and spoke with a Verizon rep who told me that the offer had expired yesterday.....but I had only received notification today. The rep said the promo had been going on for a couple of weeks and that maybe my mail service was slow.

I already hate Verizon because they nickel and dime you and are not competitive with others such as AT&T or TMobile. But to send my an offer because of my customer loyalty (I've had 5 lines with them for over 4 years) and then rescind the offer on the same day I receive it is just too much.

Clearly, Verizon doesn't give a crap about their customers.

Anyone else have similar issues? Is there anything that can be done or is it time to switch carriers?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: False Promo Offers

Community Manager
Community Manager
Time4ATT, Im truly sorry to hear of your recent experience with the postcard and the price plan promotion. While we cannot add an expired promotion, we can always help review if there is another promotion that may benefit you. We update promos monthly, so there may very well be a new promo that can help you save. By the way, have you tried out Account Analysis? This handy tool can help review and provide auto suggestions based on your usage. It can either help find plans that can help you save, or provide you with more data for the same cost if available. Check it out by signing in here: http://vz.to/1irORmn  NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: False Promo Offers

Community Manager
Community Manager
Time4ATT, Im truly sorry to hear of your recent experience with the postcard and the price plan promotion. While we cannot add an expired promotion, we can always help review if there is another promotion that may benefit you. We update promos monthly, so there may very well be a new promo that can help you save. By the way, have you tried out Account Analysis? This handy tool can help review and provide auto suggestions based on your usage. It can either help find plans that can help you save, or provide you with more data for the same cost if available. Check it out by signing in here: http://vz.to/1irORmn  NicandroN_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Covid19