Highlighted

Executive Escalation

Hello,

I have an issue with early upgrades and the iPhone 12 promotion and need to speak with someone above customer service as all they’ve been able to tell me is their policies never have exceptions and it’s the customers responsibility to know what Verizon means not what Verizon says.  

please contact me ASAP before we switch back to our previous carrier who contacted us immediately after I complained about this on Twitter and Verizon took an hour.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Executive Escalation

Expert

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service or Executive escalation. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

This is a peer to peer public community forum and not a direct link to Customer Service or Executive escalation. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

I wasn't sure if anyone had the information to these people, that's all.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Expert

Their contact information is available somewhere on the Verizon website. I'm not going to post here. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

verizon does monitor these posts.  They attempted to contact me but were unable to resolve my issue.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Your satisfied experience is important to us and we want to ensure everything has been done to provide you the best support. Please, Private Message us so that we can take a look into your account and get a better udnerstanding of the situation.
-NicholasS_VZW

0 Likes