Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Equipment charges not removed.

hlaughlin85

I was told my account would be credited $415.16 from a Customer Service Rep yesterday due to equipment charges that were never removed.  I have emails to verify.  However, I have received an email and text today saying "This email is to confirm that your requested credit/adjustment has been processed. Your current balance is $415.46, which includes credits/adjustments totaling -$1.14.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: Equipment charges not removed.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

hlaughlin85,

We want to be sure that your balance is reflective of any charges/credits correctly. How long ago was that credit placed? Was there a balance due on the account aside from the $415.16?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

hlaughlin85

Paul from Customer Service placed the request yesterday. There was no balance due aside from the 416.60 (208.30 for both phones). The credit request should have actually been for $416.60, the charges for the (returned) galaxy 4 phones for both the 7343 and 4086 lines. I spent 2 hours on the phone with Paul yesterday and am thoroughly frustrated by the incompetence of the billing department. I have been tirelessly working to straighten this situation out for 2 months (to no avail). I have filed a formal complaint with the BBB.

Heidi Manthei

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hlaughlin85-

Thank you so much for the details.  We apologize for the trouble this has caused.  We definitely want to make sure everything is in order.  When a request is submitted for a credit it can take up to 2 days to process.  Have you received another text or email confirming the credit amount posted to your account?

EmmaM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes