Highlighted

Employer Discounts?

I registered through my employer, Quad Graphics, for a discount through Verizon. When I registered it said it may take 2 months, it's been 3, and I still haven't seen any discount, I've emailed their coordinator about a week ago about it and not received an answer, who do I need to call? tried to look here on the site and have been unable to find anything, any help is appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Employer Discounts?

Have you tried going to vzw.com/discounts and entering your work email address?  

I did that and had the discount in a couple days (once I replied to the email sent to that address).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Have you tried going to vzw.com/discounts and entering your work email address?  

I did that and had the discount in a couple days (once I replied to the email sent to that address).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Did you reply to the email that VZW sent to you after you signed up for the employer discount?  Sometimes people forget to reply to confirm...until you confirm via email then it will not be added.  If you have done so and still are not receiving your discount...try giving VZW a call. 

0 Likes