Highlighted

Edit who to alert/contacts

eeconnellyIV

I am the account owner and I cannot edit who to alert. Can someone at Verizon fix this?

Verison Who to Alert.JPG

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Edit who to alert/contacts

Community Manager
Community Manager

We know the importance of being able to manage alerts on your account, eeconnellyIV. The screen shot you provided looks like it is just a portion of that part of your Profile settings. On that same page you can scroll down and click on Manage Usage Alerts. Then you can scroll down from there and it will display the Alert contacts through section.

There you can uncheck or check the emails you want alerts sent to or not sent to. The emails listed there would have been added to the account information from the users’ phones, based on the email addresses they logged into on their devices.

StevenG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Edit who to alert/contacts

eeconnellyIV

StevenG,

I may not have explained the problem in a way in which you understand. I want to remove email addresses from the contact list in the "Who to Alert" section.

Even though it says I can remove email addresses from my contact list, I cannot.

I cannot delete two email addresses: one from a previous employer and the second is my deceased mother's.

Verison_ScreenShot 2.JPG

0 Likes