Highlighted

Edge Up (phone sent back through mail)

mikemonks

I returned my old phone through the mail after I edged up.  This happened on or around November 22, 2014.  Since that time I have had numerous phone calls from customer service representatives trying to collect a past due amount of $461 due to my phone not being returned.  I tell them that it was shipped (now three months ago).   They look it up and find the tracking information on the package and confirm that the package has arrived at the warehouse.  Three times I have been told that they will submit a form that will take the amount of $461 off my bill until they unpack the box.  This has not happened and I continue to get called and have a past due bill.  The last encounter I had and the most upsetting was a representative that told me nothing could be done and insinuated that the box could be empty when they finally get around to unpacking it.  I asked to speak to a supervisor and he hung up.

Please remedy this as it is not my problem and I have done nothing wrong and should not be accountable that Verizon does not have enough workers to unpack boxes in a timely manner.

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Edge Up (phone sent back through mail)

Manyjob

Going thru the same thing. Looks like quite a few of us are.

0 Likes

Re: Edge Up (phone sent back through mail)

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for the delay in assisting you. I'd like to help get this matter taken care of with you. Did you have the tracking number to the returned package? Did we mail you the lable or did you get it from a store?

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes