Highlighted

Edge Return label for old device ... please help!

Hello! I've had Verizon for almost ten years and I have never had this type of issue.  I spoke to three reps in the last month about getting a return label for my trade in.  Just upgraded to the IPhone 6S plus.  Would really like to return the old 6 plus but can't get a return label.  I was told you will mail it 3 times but still not here!!  I pay you over $200/month every month and need to resolve this asap before you charge the fee!  Can someone please contact me asap and tell me who is the person who knows how to get an Edge return label?  I've paid all of your fees over the years, and just paid a restocking fee AND an activation fee for an IPad that came in too late for the rebate and was returned within a week still unopened. Still paying for the tablet

line too, since no one there knows how to cancel it.  Please do not charge me the "fee" for not returning my upgraded phone.   How do I get an Edge return label for my old phone please? Thank you for your assistance in advance!

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Edge Return label for old device ... please help!

Good luck getting one.  I went through the same thing.  3 calls into support (chat, phone, and twitter) and never got a return label.  Finally, someone gave me an address to send the device to.  But of course, Verizon sends it back rejected because it wasn't returned within the 14 day period.  Not sure how I could since they never sent a return label, not in the original order package, not when I called, not ever.  I will be going to corporate store next week and making a stink about it.  I'm not getting scammed for $200 by Verizon.  Oh hell no.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Edge Return label for old device ... please help!

Please tell me if you got this resolved.

0 Likes