Edge Program charges remaining phone balance incorrectly!

I upgraded using the edge program on 11/12.  I returned the device, and confirmed it was received on 11/24.  Since then I have received 2 emails saying my device was not returned, and was just charged the remaining balance of the device.  Contacted support, and they indicated they cannot remove the charge for me until a later billing cycle, but once again confirmed the device was successfully received.  I do not think I should be paying the remaining $300 for the device on my account this month just to get it credited back next month.  Is this expected of the Edge Program? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Edge Program charges remaining phone balance incorrectly!

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate you reaching out to Customer Service already, krobb18. When a device is received by the warehouse, it does take up to 2 weeks for the return to be checked in and adjustments applied. This can be delayed during holidays and increased equipment transactions this time of year. I'm confident that the adjustment will appear soon as the support confirmed. If you need to make arrangements for the balance to ensure there's no service change if you don't pay the balance being adjusted, please reach out to Financial Services at 866-266-1445.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Edge Program charges remaining phone balance incorrectly!

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate you reaching out to Customer Service already, krobb18. When a device is received by the warehouse, it does take up to 2 weeks for the return to be checked in and adjustments applied. This can be delayed during holidays and increased equipment transactions this time of year. I'm confident that the adjustment will appear soon as the support confirmed. If you need to make arrangements for the balance to ensure there's no service change if you don't pay the balance being adjusted, please reach out to Financial Services at 866-266-1445.

JenniferH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter www.twitter.com/vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Covid19