Highlighted

Edge Phone Return

Rip4luv

I returned my Galaxy S5 phone the day after I received my new Droid Turbo in the mail back on November 30th, 2014. Almost two months later Verizon posts a 240.00 dollar charge on my bill stating that they never received the phone. When I called them today, they somehow tracked the phone stating that it was returned too late. Almost two months after I mailed it! Has this happened to anyone else? Seems as if Verizon doesn't have their stuff together.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Edge Phone Return

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rip4luv,

I see. Ok. So the good news is you will see the credit printed on your next month's bill. If you look at your My Verizon account, you should see the balance reflected with the credit.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rip4luv,

I absolutely do apologize that this has happened. We want to ensure that things are taken care of in a timely manner. Did the fee get removed from your account? Please advise.

ErinW_VZW

0 Likes

Rip4luv

I called and talked to a Verizon rep named Jonathan. He credited the funds however, it still shows on my bill.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Rip4luv,

I see. Ok. So the good news is you will see the credit printed on your next month's bill. If you look at your My Verizon account, you should see the balance reflected with the credit.

ErinW_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes