Highlighted

EXISTING CUSTOMERS.

WERNI

WHY are there no GOOD BOGO plans for existing Clients.  Both of our phones are off contract HOWEVER the deals are for NEW CUSTOMERS or a NEW LINE. we are retired and need a fair deal..  We need 2 new phones and would like to stay with VERIZON however all competitors are offering better deals and BOGOs for new customers.  COME ON VERIZON THE BEST DEALS YOU OFFER SHOULD BE FOR YOUR EXISTING CUSTOMERS.

Why not be the first company to take care of your customers that have build your client base. Make a difference take care of your customers.

Labels (1)

Re: EXISTING CUSTOMERS.

glitchedpixel

ALL carriers do this to attract new customers. If you leave Verizon for another carrier, you'd be saying the same thing about them 2 years from now.

Verizon has the lowest churn and phones are not subsided anymore for consumers with contracts. There is no incentive to operate out of desperation like Sprint. You stick with Verizon for the network. I like not having to see "emergency calls only" - that alone outweighs a free phone on a subpar network.

There are some good promotions out there that doesn't require a new line like BOGO does, you just need to look out for them.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

WERNI We value keeping you as a customer and don’t want to lose you. We understand the importance of having the best phone and getting the best value. Please keep in mind that the best devices need the best network. To learn more about why Verizon, please visit http://spr.ly/6588EuvSM;

Please check your personal messages/inbox. We want to help explore your options. 

EvelynR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

JOHHAM55
Novice

WERNI you should definitely look into going to a new carrier if for no other reason than BOGO, two thousand dollars out of pocket is not chump change. And do not let them fool you with the better network garbage. I work in a building with people who have AT&T, Sprint and one even has Cricket, guess who doesn't get a signal? Yep, that's right, ME! The Verizon customer. I have been a Verizon customer for many years now but mine and my wife's phones are paid off and once my son's phone is we are going to AT&T.

You can opt-in for promotions and other services Verizon offers here

https://forms.verizonwireless.com/dgf/optin/2012/08282012_general_optin/

0 Likes

dancemomof2

I concur with your keen observation! We have been with Verizon for going on 21 years. We have 5 devices and pay unlimited. We paid off all of our devices, which is challenging because they were all purchased and upgraded at separate times. We did this to finally cut the cord. Then they have the BOGO offer. I thought maybe we would stay! Nope. No BOGO for existing customers unless you get a NEW line. Even companies like DirecTV know how to keep customers. Loyalty means nothing to Verizon I guess. Heartbreaking.

deloused

If DirecTV knows how much I keep customers why do they keep losing more of them than Verizon?

https://www.fiercevideo.com/cable/directv-s-subscriber-churn-woes-could-continue-q4-as-promo-pricing...

0 Likes

tuttlejoe

I agree with  you on this. I can play the game and go from wireless to wireless provider and keep my same number to keep getting free equipment. It is really not hard to switch carriers if your credit is good. However I would prefer to stay with Verizon if at all possible. The fact is if I leave Verizon, I will be getting letters and emails begging me to come back with the same deal and reason I would leave. So instead of putting me first.....they are banking on me returning!!! 

kmdennis70

I agree 100%  I'm in the same situation and have been with Verizon for probably 15 years or so.  It's like they don't care when I ask about deals for my situation.  I'm seriously thinking of leaving. 

vwdude

There is NO Value for being a Long Time Verizon Customers. A very sad thing but the god honest truth.