Highlighted

Double the Data package

This is [removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service] !

I am now on hold for ONE HOUR and 12 min.

Verizon Support is the worst!

I received two confirmations that I was given "double the data" last month with a special running.

I have TWO confirmations in writing and the extra data just "fell off" my account this month and no one wants to help.

I am being bounced around and put on hold.

One hour and 14 mon now!

How can I get REAL HELP?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Double the Data package

After one hour and 20 min. I still cannot get a "supervisor". Same agent keeps telling me that since the confirmation emails say "FIOS"  in the promo code - I need to speak to the landline dept.

I explain that the promo was added by the wireless and NOT the landline company, but she insists otherwise. I never called the Landline CS number - only the wireless one.

I do not want to get transferred again - so I hang up.

History:

I called to sign up for the "double Data" special they sent via email to double my data. When I called the agent said that I qualify for even more free data since I ALSO have a landline with Verizon.

The confirmation email (sent twice on March 17 and again on March 23) says "VZ/FIOS DOUBLE DATA 18GB/MO"

I should have 18 GB of free data a month - but it just disappeared from my April bill. Now I dont have the double (12) or the Fios (18) - I have NO free extra data, and just purchased two new phones!

I am beyond mad.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Let's make sure you get the proper support you deserve, outinstyle1! I apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Were your concerns eventually addressed over the phone? Were any other account changes made when this occurred?
YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

No, this was NOT resolved.

Yes, there were changes, I purchased TWO new Samsung S7 phones which should not effect this agreement.

I told that to the agent, but she sounded like a newbie and sounded very confused, dazed and tired the entire phone call.

PLEASE look into this & reactivate the data so I don't have to spend another hour or more on hold today.

THANK YOU

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

I'm sorry that we haven't found a resolution for this issue. Please check your private messages. I've just sent you one requesting some information.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

I found this dated March 15, 2016 : Verizon FiOS: Double mobile data promotion | BGR

The regional offer will double the monthly mobile data packages for any customers with an XL or XXL plan who sign up for FiOS. That means that XL users will see their data jump from 12GB to 24GB and XXL users to upgrade from 18GB to 36GB.

Is that the deal you are talking about?  Did you meet all the terms of the deal?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Or this:  Verizon wireless double data for Fios customers (new lines only). - Slickdeals.net

Looks like it's for NEW, not existing customers....

0 Likes
Highlighted

As I explained.

I called up verizon for the REGULAR "double the data" special that we received in our email.

I did not mention Fios. The agent said that although we indeed can double the data from 12 to 24 GB using the "double the data" plan, he said that there is a BETTER offer for those that have Fios that will give us 18 GB free.

We would not have signed up for two more phones and extended the contracts had I not been offered this extra data. I am paying an absurd amount to Verizon every month as it is (over $600/mo after wireless and landline) and there are way better plans out there!

The point is that we spoke to TWO DIFFERENT agents on TWO DIFFERENT DATES (march 17 & 23) and BOTH confirmed that we qualified for the double data.

It is wrong and probably illegal to remove it from our plan after two confirmations and after we upgraded two new phones.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Non stackable offers likely. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

I'm not sure any amount of data or telecoms are worth $600 a month.

0 Likes