Does verizon keep a recording of sales calls?

Sams_Username

Long story short, a salesman gave me wrong information about how much my bill would be.  Verizon won't work with me at all, because I can't prove it.  I didn't think to ask if they had a recording.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Does verizon keep a recording of sales calls?

Acrillix

"Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless, calls may be recorded for training and quality assurance"

So yes. They do. You have to provide specific details (Rep's name, time, date) and request "I was given incorrect information and I would like the call reviewed​" 

View solution in original post

Acrillix

"Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless, calls may be recorded for training and quality assurance"

So yes. They do. You have to provide specific details (Rep's name, time, date) and request "I was given incorrect information and I would like the call reviewed​" 

View solution in original post

rcschnoor
Sr. Leader

Acrillix wrote:

Your above statement does not have the same meaning as "Thank you for contacting Verizon Wireless, calls WILL be recorded for training and quality assurance"

Acrillix

Ah thanks for the correction. Really should proof read ahaha. Hate typos.

Sams_Username

Hey, thanks guys. I actually got the call reviewed and my issue was taken care of.

Thanks again.

0 Likes

Acrillix

Awesome! Glad you were able to get that fixed.

0 Likes