Does m2m Calling Use My Minutes?

as i am checking my use on the lines. i see that the people who are on verizon and i see it says Off Peak and m2m calling on the same numbers that on on verizon. why is this and is it using my minutes?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: what does it mean on off peak and m2m calling on the same lines that are on verizon?

Expert

Off peak is calls made during night or weekend hours. M2M is a call made to another Verizon Wireless phone number. This is usually only important if you have an older plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Re: what does it mean on off peak and m2m calling on the same lines that are on verizon?

Expert

Off peak is calls made during night or weekend hours. M2M is a call made to another Verizon Wireless phone number. This is usually only important if you have an older plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

Off peak describee times of day and certain weekdays that calling is free to numbers not belonging to Verizon. M2M or Mobile to Mobile means that calls and texts are free and unlimited for you when calling another Verizon customer, ignoring peak times.

As a default, any time after 6pm to 1am and all day Saturday and Sunday are off peak times for sure.

0 Likes

Expert

Off peak doesn't start until 9:01 pm on weeknights. "off Peak" minutes?

0 Likes