Highlighted

Does anyone not able to view their plan?

mamawruth

I have been trying to view my plan since I changed it in August. Says to try again later...been trying for over a month!

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Does anyone not able to view their plan?

Community Manager
Community Manager

mamawruth,

We definitely want you to be able to manage your account effectively and happy to help. Your plan is easily viewable when signing into your online My Verizon account. To be sure, where are you receiving this error message?

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

mamawruth

I have been signing in to my account and every time I want to view my plan

this is what it has... "Sorry! Something went wrong. Please try again

later." I just tried again before sending this email...I get the same

message!

On Sep 12, 2017 10:42 PM, "vzw_customer_support" <forums@verizonwireless.com>

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

Mamawruth, I can understand the need to view your information online, especially your plan, so sorry to hear about the troubles the last month or so. Are you trying to view this info through the app or online on a computer? If a computer, please try use a different web browser to see if the issue persists? Or, try clearing the cookies and cache on your current browser and then retest? If you're using the app then please make sure the app is completely up-to-date.  

JoeyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes

mamawruth

I am signing in to my account every time. Get the same response

0 Likes