Highlighted

Does THE NEW VERIZON PLAN SMALL 2GB qualify for the extra data offered due to Covid-19?

Hi,

I received the Verizon text stating I would be receiving the extra data due to Covid-19 but when I checked Verizon's Covid-19 FAQS ,THE NEW VERIZON PLAN SMALL 2GB plan is not listed as one of the plans to receive the extra data.

Can anyone confirm if my plan will receive the extra data?

Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Does THE NEW VERIZON PLAN SMALL 2GB qualify for the extra data offered due to Covid-19?

Sr. Leader

It's listed on the FAQs, i.e., # 5 under Important Policy Information and Special Offers:

Eligible plans include: More Everything Plans, Verizon Plans 1.0 and 2.0 (e.g., S, M, L, XL, XXL), Just Kids

COVID-19 FAQs 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Does THE NEW VERIZON PLAN SMALL 2GB qualify for the extra data offered due to Covid-19?

Sr. Leader

It's listed on the FAQs, i.e., # 5 under Important Policy Information and Special Offers:

Eligible plans include: More Everything Plans, Verizon Plans 1.0 and 2.0 (e.g., S, M, L, XL, XXL), Just Kids

COVID-19 FAQs 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello, Isst1965. We know it is important to take advantage of this special assistance offer. Your plan does qualify and falls under Shared Data Plans if you take a look at the information here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/covid-19-faqs/#hotspot.

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Thanks!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Great question! The offer does apply to the Verizon Small plan as listed in the link provided in our last messsage. Does this answer your question? JasperM_VZW

0 Likes