Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.
Do you have "The More Everything Plan", and only received the Free 5GBCloud Storage instead of 25GB?
littlebiddle2

Do you have "The More Everything Plan", and only received the Free 5GBCloud Storage instead of 25GB? I was told I had to ask for the 25GB to be updated to my Verizon Cloud instead of the Free 5GB given to every customer. This seams a bit strange to me when its part of the plan coverage. Anyone else have this issue? 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Do you have "The More Everything Plan", and only received the Free 5GBCloud Storage instead of 25GB?
Weth
Sr. Leader

Yes, it us standard. you just go to each line in My Verizon and add the 25 GB cloud plan.  It will show $2.99 charge per line, but you get $2.99 back.

View solution in original post

Re: Do you have "The More Everything Plan", and only received the Free 5GBCloud Storage instead of 25GB?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

littlebiddle2,

We always want you having the best plan and enjoying every feature available. As the more everything is now a retired plan we have better options to serve your needs. Have you checked out your account lately? -> http://vz.to/1nGjWbs How long have you been noticing this with your cloud occur?

ShirazP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Weth
Sr. Leader

Yes, it us standard. you just go to each line in My Verizon and add the 25 GB cloud plan.  It will show $2.99 charge per line, but you get $2.99 back.

View solution in original post