Highlighted

Re: Do verizon employees even look at these?

You're exactly right! And that's why it's bad business sense to have customers looking for answers from Verizon only to be directed here for them to be told to, more or less, get over it or go elsewhere because Verizon doesn't really want folks that complain anyway.

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

Official "no" responses tend to side step the absolute no and give a hint of a chance since marketing dept always demand to never say no, even when you mean no.  As I am unconnected to Verizon, I have no problem stating no in absolute terms and actually give fellow customers more accurate information. Truth is better than half truth, even when it is not what you wanted to hear. 

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

SmokeScreen wrote:

The point of the post is to get Verizon Admin involved, because the customer service has placed themselves in a detached position from the issues.

Thank you guys for the input.  However, I did cover all of that and in fact posted about it as well.  I am aware of the limited options and restrictions the Asurion insurance has due to their contract with Verizon.  This is why I made a profile and posted here.  None of that is acceptable, or even reasonable.

First of all, the userid you have included in your post is the admin team for this forum and has nothing to do with any type of phone you could possibly receive.

If you find the options/restrictions of Asurion unacceptable, I'm curious why you have the coverage? There are other insurance providers available. Square Trade, for example. Why would you pay for coverage you don't find acceptable???

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

sprmankalel wrote:

For every 7, like you, that leave....14 sign up.

JayJay43 wrote:

Explain "like you".

For me it seems pretty obvious, people that claim to be leaving Verizon.Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We want to continue this relationship SmokeScreen. I understand having a broken phone is never good. I am glad you did have insurance. I do  know Asurion has there own inventory and I am sure they will work with you on a device. You can reach them at 888-881-2622 and ask to speak to a supervisor.

I know you really love your Sony phone but as you know phones can deplete over time and this happens with all phones/products and this may be the reason they do not have them available.

I know your heart is set on that phone and I know some of our stores might still have them. Are you eligible for an (#UPG to check) upgrade? Also you can reach out to Sony to see if they can assist you with fixing the phone.You can also find these phones on Ebay or any 3rd party vendor.

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!