Do calls over wi-fi appear on the online call log?

Riegs

or in minutes used?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: do calls over wifi appear in online call log?

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're always here for support and want to answer absolutely any questions you have! To answer, calls made over WiFi should be listed on your call log that appears via My Verizon. Let us know if you have any other concerns or questions!
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

naansalad

if I am not wrong nope only call made on network will appear ...so far no clarification found Smiley Sad

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're always here for support and want to answer absolutely any questions you have! To answer, calls made over WiFi should be listed on your call log that appears via My Verizon. Let us know if you have any other concerns or questions!
KleoL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Highlighted

Brad2727

Does it show your location (city &state) in your My Verizon call log or simply say Wi-Fi call?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

Brad2727,

Understanding your available billed call details are important. I know it can be helpful to review call records to verify calls. Our apologies as this option is not available for calls made over Wi-Fi with our Wi-Fi Calling feature.  With Wi-Fi calling, some calls records are not kept, and I can explain why. If the call occurs with Wi-Fi calling and there is no Verizon signal, the call is processed as a Wi-Fi call and is not logged. In order for Verizon to have a record of any phone calls, the call must have connected to the Verizon signal at some point during the call. This can also have an effect on the time accuracy of the call details; however, any call records that do appear will have the location attached. I hope that this information is helpful. Please let us know if you have further questions. 

TanishaS_VZW

0 Likes