Highlighted

Do Rude Reps think they are anonymous??

I have been a Verizon customer for 18 years. While paying my bill today, I had questions regarding two issues.  I waited 20 minutes to speak to a customer service rep. #1 - the rep assisted by reviewing my usage and give advice as to if I should change plans. #2 - I've discovered that Verizon is still charging a line fee for an iPad2 that I have definitely cancelled TWICE.  (No usage. I don't even own it).

When the rep said she "would check" - I also commented "apparently Verizon also owes me some money since that line was cancelled twice before."

She told me not to "get rude" with her. Shocked - I assured her I would not do that as I have had family members who work in call centers and would never yell or swear. SHE HUNG UP ON ME.

Verizon - you just sent me AND my family to T-MOBILE (the reason I was reviewing best possible plan in the first place). My business/company phones will be switching too.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Do Rude Reps think they are anonymous??

Expert

This post shouldn't have been created in the Suggestions for This Community section of the forum. It belongs in the My Verizon section with other similar topics. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes