Highlighted

Do NOT Trade in Decive

First, I've been Verizon customer for over 16 years.  At the end of Sept 2019 I purchased iphone 11 from verizonwireless.com and did their trade in option for my iphone 7 (great condition) for a $200 credit over a 24 billing period.  And I followed their return instruction to a T!  UPS confirmed they received my phone 10-9-19 and guess what as of today, 1-8-2020, I haven't heard anything from them or have yet to receive any credit.  I've called twice and was repeatedly put on hold each time for over an hour.  All of this with zero information or answers provided.  I finally hung up the last time and filed a complainted with the Better Business Bureau. The DMV is more efficient then they are.  This is terrible business practices on Verizon part and in my opinion, theft! 

WARNING:  DO NOT TRADE IN YOUR DECIVE.  And after this, I wouldn't give Verizon my business.  They are a joke and theives of property and people's time.

JH

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Do NOT Trade in Decive

Community Manager
Community Manager

nototradeindevice, we always want you to get the promotion you deserve. We do apologize that you have had to go through this. I have sent you a Private Message to get more details from you. 

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes