Do I still have 'friends & family' calling?
R-M-L

I used to have friends and family calling on Nationwide 450, but I saw a chart that suggests I no longer have that.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Nationwide talk 450 re: friends & family
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

From  Nationwide Plans FAQs | Verizon Wireless

"What plans are eligible for Friends & Family?

Friends & Family is available on Nationwide Single Line plans with at least 900 Anytime minutes, as well as Nationwide Family SharePlans with 1400 Anytime minutes or more. To check if you're on a qualifying plan, visit the My Plan page in My Verizon. In the Voice section, you'll see the details of your current plan.

Note: Nationwide Plans are no longer available for new customers. Only current customers on Nationwide Plans are eligible to switch to a plan with Friends & Family."

View solution in original post

Re: Nationwide talk 450 re: friends & family
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

From  Nationwide Plans FAQs | Verizon Wireless

"What plans are eligible for Friends & Family?

Friends & Family is available on Nationwide Single Line plans with at least 900 Anytime minutes, as well as Nationwide Family SharePlans with 1400 Anytime minutes or more. To check if you're on a qualifying plan, visit the My Plan page in My Verizon. In the Voice section, you'll see the details of your current plan.

Note: Nationwide Plans are no longer available for new customers. Only current customers on Nationwide Plans are eligible to switch to a plan with Friends & Family."