Do I have to call Verizon to cancel a line of service?

briar50

I have a line that we do not use and I want to eliminate it. Can I do that online or do I have to call customer service?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: do I have to call verizon to completely eliminate one of the phone lines I have or can I do it online ?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You'll have to contact Customer Service or visit your local Corporate VzW store; you can't cancel a line on-line.

View solution in original post

Re: do I have to call verizon to completely eliminate one of the phone lines I have or can I do it online ?

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

You'll have to contact Customer Service or visit your local Corporate VzW store; you can't cancel a line on-line.

View solution in original post

briar50

Thanks for your quick response

Highlighted

briar50

Better Matters | Verizon Wireless

Thank You Tikibar

I will call customer service and take care of it

0 Likes

deborahlynn

While standing in a verizon store trying to cancel on line, I was told I had to do it online?  Now I am confused. Do I call or what?

0 Likes

tikibar1
Sr. Leader

To cancel service or remove a line permanently: Call Customer Service at (800) 392-0717, (Mon – Fri, 7 AM - 9 PM, Sat – Sun, 8 AM – 9 PM local time).

From  Suspend Service FAQs

0 Likes