Highlighted

Do I get notified if a blocked number calls me?

LUCALZ65

If I block a number on Verizon, my understanding is that I don´t get a notification if the party that tried to reach me sent me a text message. Does it show, however, if they called me? What message does the other party get if they are not a Verizon customer?

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers

Re: Blocked numbers

Ann154
Expert

When you block a number on your MyVerizon account online, you will not receive any notification that that number ever called you. Their text messages are not delivered to your phone. They will receive a message stating the number being called can't be completed as dialed if they are not Verizon Wireless customers. If they are VZW, they will get a message stating the number has restrictions and the call can't be completed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes

Re: Blocked numbers

Ann154
Expert

When you block a number on your MyVerizon account online, you will not receive any notification that that number ever called you. Their text messages are not delivered to your phone. They will receive a message stating the number being called can't be completed as dialed if they are not Verizon Wireless customers. If they are VZW, they will get a message stating the number has restrictions and the call can't be completed.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes