Highlighted

Do I get my employee discount with the Unlimited Plan?

Do I get my employee discount with the Unlimited Plan?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: Do I get my employee discount with the Unlimited Plan?

Sr. Leader

No; from  The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

"Can I still get an employee, military or business discount on new Verizon Plan Unlimited?

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited is a great value, and even though it’s not eligible for your employer discount or corporate plan discount, you can still take advantage of any other benefits your employer’s program offers with Verizon Wireless.

Active duty military service members and veterans are eligible to receive our service member discount on the new Verizon Plan Unlimited."

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Sr. Leader

No; from  The new Verizon Plan Unlimited FAQs | Verizon Wireless

"Can I still get an employee, military or business discount on new Verizon Plan Unlimited?

The new Verizon Plan Unlimited is a great value, and even though it’s not eligible for your employer discount or corporate plan discount, you can still take advantage of any other benefits your employer’s program offers with Verizon Wireless.

Active duty military service members and veterans are eligible to receive our service member discount on the new Verizon Plan Unlimited."

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Dear Verizon,

Customer loyalty should mean something and those discounts should be offered to those of us who use the unlimited plan. It is so wrong that we are paying even more and yet the discount was taken away. I'm glad you still offer to service members but it should be to all of us including your own employees.

Sincerely,

Lylene [removed]

Personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Sr. Leader

caringangel wrote:

Dear Verizon,

Customer loyalty should mean something and those discounts should be offered to those of us who use the unlimited plan.

Employee discounts have NOTHING to do with customer loyalty, only to do with any agreement Verizon has with your employer, even if it is Verizon itself. Which plans Verizon allows to participate in these discounts is completely up to Verizon. Verizon has ALWAYS excluded some plans from these employer discount problems. That they are now excluding a new plan, i.e. unlimited data, is nothing new.

Highlighted

Novice

I was grandfathered in the previous unlimited data plan for years. I was receiving a 20% employer-based discount. When the new unlimited plan was available I compared the cost to my grandfathered plan. When I realized it would be a savings of only $2 per month I stayed with my old plan. It is apparent that the bottom line cost was about the same for the new unlimited without the discount.

In March I decided to trade my wifi iPad for a cellular model. I knew that I would lose my discount if I switched to the new plan but after adding the iPad I am only paying $15 a month more than I was before on the old plan with only my phone. Of course I save $5 by using the auto-pay.

I have been a Verizon customer since 1993. Not to be ignorant, but I am no better than a new customer. I don't stay with Verizon for loyalty. I stay because I get great cellular service at what I believe is a fair price. As long as the service keeps me satisfied, I'll stay as a customer. I also believe that saying of "you get what you pay for". (Most of the time.)

I have been shopping at the same grocery store for 33 years and I pay the same prices as the first-time customer.

Best of luck.

Highlighted

I am so dissapointed that when I was searching for a solution to my plan. The representation sudjested unlimed plan for the reaminding of the month and I ended up not being able to change back and also my employee discount is gone.

If I known all this I would have made no changed to my previous plan.

so sneaky!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I TOTALLY AGREE THAT LOYALTY SHOULD COUNT FOR SOMETHING. FOR VERIZON TO TAKE AWAY OUR EMPLOYEE DISCOUNTS BECAUSE WE SWITCH TO UNLIMITED IS RIDICULOUS!

0 Likes