Do I get a discount if I am a veteran?

mrsrounsville

do I get a discount if I am a veteran?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Highlighted

Re: do I get a discount if I am a veteran?

lukevinyl

Yes, typically 15% off service as a service member or veteran.

See here:

Military veterans discounts, careers programs, and deployment options

0 Likes
Highlighted

lukevinyl

Yes, typically 15% off service as a service member or veteran.

See here:

Military veterans discounts, careers programs, and deployment options

0 Likes

HUFF1013

Can the Military discount be combined with an Employee discount?

Does the Military discount apply to only the Data Plan, just like the Employee discount?

Thanks!

Todd

0 Likes

HUFF1013

Editing timed out... A few more specific questions :

1 - Can the Military discount be combined with an Employee discount?

2 - Does the Military discount apply to only the Data Plan, like the Employee discount, or how is it different?

(my Employee discount has 19% off Service Plan, 0% off line access fees, and 30% off accessories)

3 - Reading other treads, it appears the Military discount can be applied to the new unlimited plan, and the Employee discount cannot. Is this correct?

(In my case, 4 lines, with $80 access fees, $100 $80 for 12GB, 4GB Bonus, Carry-over, and Safety 3G unlimited... it wasn't worth losing a 19% discount to go unlimited (since we rarely use over 16gb).  However, Unlimited with 15% Military discount ($85) may be worth it to not have to manually limit my kids using up all the 4G, and remove the $4.99 FamilyBase, add get more 4G Data.)

Thanks!

Todd

0 Likes

lukevinyl

No, the military discount will not combine with an employee discount or "stack" with others...

Military discount would be just like the employee discount as it would give the 15% off of the Access Charge/Plan cost and should give the same 25% off accessories.

The military discount is indeed the only one that applies with the new unlimited plan.

0 Likes