Highlighted

Dissatisfied terribly with representative

Sorry costumer representative I've not been treated like this in my life I was talked to like I was blockhead and she made me feel stupid I don't appreciate this service and it doesn't even hardly work where I live they better kiss my butt if they want to keep me as customer

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Dissatisfied terribly with representative

Customer Support

Oh, my. This is never the way we want you to feel about us. We always want to provide all our customers with the world-class customer service experience they deserve. Could you please tell us a bit more about what's going on? We'd love to turn this feeling around. You also mentioned issues with service. What exact services are affected? We want to do everything we can to help.

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I was assured by 5 different reps that when I placed my 2 orders for 2 new galaxy notes and 2 simple cards to have 4 lines for my family that my order considered of 2 sim cards and the 2 device then I just got 3 sum cards in individual boxes and lamps containing the specs of the phones but no phones was in boxes and I called again and rep promised me the devices was shipped seperatly so I waited patiently but nothing came so I call again and I was on phone 3 hours being treated like garbage by rep because he didn't know what to tell me about my order and everyone lied to me about my order and devices and after he talked to me like dirt and treated me like blockhead and after 5 reps flat out lied to me and my receipt even shows the devices the rep got hateful and just hung up on me so I call back and kept being transferred to different reps and not 1 person offered to fix problem and send my devices and I put post on BBB about this to get ur attention and I want my devices I ordered and was promised by 5 reps they were shipped and as of now I can say false advertising,slander,treated unfair and I can keep going so its up to you guys at Verizon to make this right and send my devices or imburse me for days of my time and the lieing and so on so get back to me and let me no if you are going to do anything if not my lawyer will be in touch!

0 Likes
Highlighted

I could barely understand any of that.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Foisterc7, we never want you to be without any items you ordered. I want to help in any way I can, so I want to get a few more details. You mentioned ordering new phones and SIM cards. Was this an order to begin new service on a brand new VZ account? Or do you have an existing account with us? Is this for VZ post-paid (where you're mailed a bill each month) or a prepaid plan? 

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes