Everytime I click get disney plus a 

10.4.5 404 Not Found pops up

Can someone help?

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Disney plus

Community Manager
Community Manager

We're right here to help with your Disney+ promotion, Carbontrix. 

When setting it up, please ensure WiFi is OFF, and you are only connected to Cellular Data. Once that is done, please follow the steps below: 

Open the My Verizon app icon.

Tap the Menu icon (upper-left) then tap Account.

Note When prompted enter the password or Touch ID to sign in.

Note Only Account Owners or Account Managers can perform these steps, here's additional info on account roles.

Tap Add-ons from Account screen.

From the Entertainment tab, scroll to find Disney+ then tap Learn more to view details.

From the 'Disney+' screen, review the message then tap Enroll.

To continue, accept the Terms & Conditions by selecting the checkbox then tap Enroll.

Review the info then tap continue. ( Note, it can take up to 15 minutes for this change to show up on your account.)

You're then redirected to the Disney+ Account Creation page to finish the account setup, where you're provided with installation instructions.

Caution To qualify for the Disney+ promotion, you must use an email address that isn't linked to an active Disney+ account.

Tap Let's go.

Please let me know if this helps. 

VanessaS_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

AmandaP16

I made it through all the steps until this one:

To continue, accept the Terms & Conditions by selecting the checkbox then tap Enroll. (This step did not show on my screen)

Review the info then tap continue. ( Note, it can take up to 15 minutes for this change to show up on your account.)

You're then redirected to the Disney+ Account Creation page to finish the account setup, where you're provided with installation instructions.

Caution To qualify for the Disney+ promotion, you must use an email address that isn't linked to an active Disney+ account.

Tap Let's go.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Community Manager
Community Manager

We appreciate you providing us with this helpful information, AmandaP16. I'm glad to hear you made it through with these steps. I want to make sure everything is working correctly. Were you able to take advantage of this promotion and use Disney +?

GersonG_VZW

0 Likes