Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Re: Disney plus

brnk

Same boat. All I keep hearing is "click this link to check if you're eligible" when I keep telling them I am, but the promotion is not available under Addons -> Entertainment on Mobile, or Addons on the website. It simply does not exist, at all. No one else has tried to redeem it, all 3 of my lines are eligible, I don't understand what the problem is, and as of this point, Verizon support on Twitter and chat support has been unhelpful as they continue to copy/paste the exact same thing over and over without trying to understand the problem. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Rsb1970,

I know getting this taken care of is important. When you go into the app did you chose "log in" or "register?" 

JenniferL_VZW

0 Likes

tnw0769
Having the same frustrating issue
0 Likes

tnw0769

Having the same frustrating issue

0 Likes

KellyandTerry

I am having the same issue

0 Likes

jjkraw
All I keep hearing is "click this link to check if you're eligible" when I keep telling them I am, but the promotion is not available under Addons -> Entertainment on Mobile, or Addons on the website. It simply does not exist, at all.

Same thing here. Ends up I had to get on a chat today for a real problem (my wife's number was disconnected) so I had the agent check on the Disney thing. Took a while, and then said it all has to do with the overload on Disney's servers. I took that to mean that Verizon is throttling back on allowing users to get at it (but not necessarily telling their front line support). If that IS the case, they should make it known.

The agent said that he was told it should all be fixed by some time tonight.

He also said that if I went ahead and opened a Disney+ account I'd get reimbursed for whatever charges I might incur. I'm sure he had the best intentions but I'm not going to set myself up to have to battle with a large corporation when one person there promised me I'd get reimbursed...

Rsb1970

@vzw_customer_support wrote:

Rsb1970,

I know getting this taken care of is important. When you go into the app did you chose "log in" or "register?" 

JenniferL_VZW

I chose login.  I'm already registered 

0 Likes

tnw0769

I am in ....myv/productsapps/ and it brings me to Disney+ and in the upper right corner is Manage Disney+.  I click this because there is nothing else and it gives me 'Manage your account' on the left side and 'Access your Disney+ account' on the right and all I can do it choose 'Go to Disney+' then once there I get the option to start the 7-day free trial or buy now.  I log in because through Verizon I could not create an account and it still wants me to either start the 7-day free trial or buy now....

0 Likes

likkaico

I had this problem for the longest. Turns out my phone was not the account owner or manager. Once I had the account owner log in and make me the account manager, I was able to follow the steps on the my verizon app and get the disney+. Make sure your number is the account owner or manager of the plan.

0 Likes

mina_l

We understand what all of you customer support folks are telling us. The issue is that when we follow those steps, the Disney+ app is not even there to choose. The only two apps in the Entertainment section of Add-Ons are Apple Music and Ringback Tones. Disney+ is NOT THERE.