Highlighted

Disney plus

Rsb1970

Disney plus is not showing up on my Verizon app.  So how do I sign  up for the free year?   I can't find it anywhere. 

Re: Disney plus

Joker1257

Having same issue. Went to Verizon and they couldn't figure it out neither. 

Community Manager
Community Manager

I apologize for any difficulties with signing up for Disney+. Are you looking at the https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/managing-products-and-apps-faqs/ page? What information do you see? Steps for this can be found here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/ and scroll to #2 under the "Eligibility and Setup" section.  AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes

Tigerstep
Novice

@Joker1257 wrote:

Having same issue. Went to Verizon and they couldn't figure it out neither. 

From the app: Account > add-ons > entertainment

wmckinnon50

I've been able to sign up, it also say's my account has been activated, but when I log in to Disney + , it takes me to a screen that wants to finalize and pick a billing option?

tgirl0126

I'm having the same issue.  Verizon doesn't know why.  Verizon was supposed to contact me within 24 hours with a solution, haven't heard a word.  I have had Unlimited for over a year.  The Disney + promotion is on my Verizon Up Feed to enroll but it is not listed under Entertainment tab. Any help would be appreciated.

Ricky5

Same issue for me as well.

0 Likes

steve41876

I am having the same issue. I have chatted with agents via MyVerizon chat, Facebook messenger, and on the phone. None of them resolved the issue. Despite following all the instructions and trying different ways to access Disney+, the option to enroll in the promotion is not showing up in my add-ons in the app or under my Products & Apps on the website. I have no Entertainment tab in the app and it's not listed under Premium Products on the website. I was told that this is a known issue with a parent ticket number INC003027876, however there is no way to follow up, and I was told that notifications would not be sent when the issue is resolved. I'm sure Verizon is overwhelmed with the amount of people signing up for this offer, but they should have planned for increased traffic on launch day and have had proper technical support (not just basic customer service reps) available to fix these problems. 

steve41876

This is the scripted answer I keep getting. I have gone through all the proper steps. There is a technical issue where some people hit a road block when they get to their Add-ons or Products & Apps. Disney+ just isn't there. Please get tech support to find a solution. 

having same issue , wonder if verizon is even still offering this