Highlighted

Disney plus bundle activation

I upgraded my lines to the new play more unlimited plans and went to activate the Disney plus bundle. I went through the whole process and it said that activation was a success. Disney plus however says otherwise. I spoke to Disney and they told me to talk to Verizon as the reference code I gave them hadn't been redeemed. Verizon told me that activation was a success so I should talk to Disney. I spoke to Disney again and after going round in circles for 2 hours they eventually agreed to escalate the matter. It's still not fixed and I still don't have the Disney Bundle.

This is what I see on my add ons page so I can't re-run the activation process

Important information.
The Disney Bundle is active and is included with your plan.

Reference #: 344102130

If you cancel your subscription you will lose access to The Disney Bundle.

Access your Disney+ account.
Your Disney account has been activated and you're all set to start streaming.

Can anyone help with this? 

Thanks

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Disney plus bundle activation

Customer Support

Uktousadan, we appreciate the steps you have taken to upgrade to the Disney+ bundle package. We are sorry to hear about the trouble you are experiencing with this process. Allow us the opportunity to review the details of your concern. Can you please let us know what you were informed after you had escalated this matter with Disney?

Please review more details by following this link https://vz.to/2QdLq8O and referencing number 3 from the 4th section for more details.

0 Likes
Highlighted

They told me they would escalate the issue a week ago and that's the last I've heard from them

0 Likes
Highlighted

Just spoke to Disney... Again, and they told me to contact Verizon and get them to fix it. When I showed them a message from Verizon on another post that told me all issues should be addressed by Disney because activation was successful on Verizon side they suddenly told me they would have their back end team contact me with a solution. If this wasnt so frustrating it would be funny

0 Likes
Highlighted

It is fixed. Disney called me back and had me remove the Disney Bundle from my account and then re-enrol. To make it clear though, I have the new play more unlimited plan with the free Disney Bundle, not a 6 or 12 month promotion. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Being on top of your Disney bundle promo is vital, especially if you are having issues setting it up. We send you a Private Note.

0 Likes
Highlighted

So what is the solution? I have the exact same problem. I see the above was Aug, disheartening to see it still exists in October. I  a new customer with play more unlimited. Also part of plan to have disney plus bundle (not a promo). Also activated fine with Verizon and says good to go with a reference number. Spent 2 hours today and Verizon could not figure out problem and told me to call disney. Spent half an hour just getting thru to disney who tolde problem was on Verizon end. Everyone is passing the buck. Seems like Verizon needs to work with disney to iron this out already. So I'm activated with the bundle per verozon but I can't sign on on disney or hulu or espn with my account info that I activated with Verizon. Nothing works. What is solution please.

Highlighted

The solution that I finally got from Disney was to remove the Disney Bundle add on from my plan and then go through the activation process again. So go to your add ons, find the Disney Bundle, click on "manage" , then click on "remove". It took a lot of complaining to Disney though before they finally escalated the issue, but they actually called me and talked me through the process to make sure it worked. They did make it clear that this will only work if the Disney Bundle is a permanent deal and not just a 6 or 12 month promotion. I was concerned about doing this because Verizon say that if you remove the bundle you will lose access to it. But after removing it it gave me the option to activate it and it worked just fine. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

Vickilynn2, we know how important it is to has access to all the benefits of switching to the VZW family & we deeply apologize for the hard time you've had trying to log in. This is never the welcome we strive to provide & are here to help. To gain clarity, before joining VZW did you have a subscription with Hulu, Disney+ &/or ESPN+? If so, please share with us which one, if any. Additionally, please confirm if you used the steps here: (refer to how to sign up for the Disney Bundle #1) https://www.verizon.com/support/disney-bundle-faqs/#sign-up  to enroll in the Disney Bundle via VZW.

ChakiaH_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Any other ideas on this? I’ve also tried removing the bundle and adding it back without success. Disney refers me back to Verizon and the Verizon service agents are completely useless. 

0 Likes