Highlighted

Disney+ debocle

So when I went to sign up for disney plus with the promotion I didnt do it through the my verzion app or website, did it from disney+ app on my xbox, so the trial ran out and it wants me to complete my subscription, so I called verizon, disney and google to try to figure it out, turned out I needed to use my verizon to sign up for it as I stated earlier, but I used the same email address for the my verizon acct and the free trial for disney+ so everything went bonkers, how on earth do I fix this so I can use the promotion and get disney+, thanks in advance!!!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Disney+ debocle

Cancel with the subscription you made directly with Disney+. Then go to your online Verizon account. Disney+ should be under -Add ons and Plans-
Highlighted

Re: Disney+ debocle

Customer Support

We understand the importance of getting the 1 year Disney + on Us Promotion. To clarify, do you have an unlimited plan with Verizon Wireless. In addition, did you attempt to add via My Verizon through add ons? Please see the link below.

https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/#what

JoshuaC_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

EnrolRe: Disney+ debocle

This whole enrollment process is completely impossible! I AM OVER IT!! 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: EnrolRe: Disney+ debocle

The process was the easiest thing I've ever done. From start to finish I had an account enrolled + 3 profiles made within 5 minutes. I dunno how people are having difficulty.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: EnrolDisney+ debocle

Customer Support

Jwallenj_82980 Thousands are enjoying Disney+. What problems are you having with the registration? DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes