Re: Disney+ Promotion Not Working
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. Could you please try deleting your browsing history/cache from your computer and try using this link https://www.disneyplus.com/login to log in?

ChristianP_VZW

0 Likes
jax3
Enthusiast - Level 1

Link not working.

0 Likes
bmyregaard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes, the Disney Plus page won't load right now, 11/25, all day, so far.

0 Likes
bmyregaard
Enthusiast - Level 1

Both Chrome and Firefox browser fail to load the Disneyplus.com page so that we can finish our account setup.

Probably just a problem on Disney's end.

I'll keep trying and let you know if it still persists.

0 Likes
bmyregaard
Enthusiast - Level 1

PS: I went to my Verizon phone app, Plan, Add-ons, Disney, Manage Disney acct, and it took me too disneyplus.com and connected me to the correct page. I entered my email address and set up a password to finish setting up the Disney Plus through Verizon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

There’s still quite a bit of excitement for the Disney+ on us for a year promotion, Sunshinebumblebee. We know how upsetting it can be when you’re redirected to a page that will not load. Help is right here. We see that you mentioned this a few days ago. Are you still having the issue? If so, please share more details. What specific steps did you take? Which page is it that won’t load? If you have a link to the page, you can share it here. You can also provide screenshots or pictures of the steps you’ve taken. The more detail we have, the better we can help. You will also find helpful information on this page: http://spr.ly/66061ujuk.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes
flores07
Enthusiast - Level 1

I had the same issues, and called support Saturday. Support put in a ticket to add Disney+ back to my add on's and apps. I was told it would be 72 hours....so far nothing. I'm not able to access or view Disney+ on my app or online. 

It would be great to get this resolved sometime soon.....

0 Likes
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

Stanley,

Yes, all the steps in that link have been followed, yet my issue is still not resolved.

0 Likes
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ivone,

Yes, and I am still having the same issue.

0 Likes
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

Brittany,

Still waiting for the "Private Note".

0 Likes