Re: Disney+ Promotion Not Working
HankPym
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had this exact same problem since November 14.  I seem to recall a screen where my promo code was shown as being used or no longer valid at one point.  Initially, I went through several phone calls with Verizon support with no resolution.  I waited a few days and contacted Verizon again on November 22, again with no resolution, and was told to try contacting Disney+.  I did that and have been waiting to talk with an agent more than several times times for 20, 30 minutes and over an hour waits on more than one occassion - not getting a chance to even speak with an agent, just listening to elevator music.

The Disney+ account I set up shows "Verizon," but does not indicate the promotional subsciption is active (no hyperlink).  My Verizon account meanwhile shows that I have Disney+.  I have spent at least 5 hours delaing with this and am no further along than I was a week ago.  Very frustraing. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I just tested the link and it loaded without an error. Can you try it from a computer? 

When the page loads, you can click 'Verizon Offer', and select the first option when the next page loads, 'I already have Disney+'.

Just in case here is the link again: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_category&kb_category=7841f564dbcdc0d03c0cf158bf961975

Let us know if this helps.

GinaU_VZW

0 Likes
gator15bait
Enthusiast - Level 3

Gina, unfortunately that did not resolve my issue. I am still having the same problem.

Bethbcpa
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same problem. Verizon support terrible!

TV19
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am in a similar situation as you and am getting nowhere with Verizon customer service.  I was on hold with Disney for almost an hour today and gave up.  I have a feeling it has something to do with the "Redeem Code" saying it is already used as I noticed that same message.  I am Very frustrated and disappointed with Verizon given how much I spend monthly on an Unlimited Family Wireless plan with them. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to assist you in taking advantage of this amazing offer. To clarify, have all the steps been followed here: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/disney-faqs/#what ?StanleyC_VZW

0 Likes
Sunshinebumblebee
Enthusiast - Level 1

When it directed me to the sign up page it wouldnt load

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

HankPym

Our goal is to make sure that you take advantage of this amazing benefit on our network. We apologize for all the frustration that this matter has caused you. You mentioned that you successfully added Disney+online at My Verizon. Are you logging into the Disney+ application with the same profile that you set up at My Verizon? This is e-mail address and password that is recognized as having the subscription free for a year. 

https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/disneyplus/

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for keeping us posted. Our priority is to help you with your issue, and get you to enjoy your Disney+ promotion. Have you already tried logging in from a different browser and clearing your cookies and cache? 

IvoneA_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are disheartened that you feel this way. We are here to help you. We will send a Private Note, so we can continue securely. BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes