Highlighted

Disney Bundle - Activation Incomplete

Ok so is someone going to come up with a solution to fix the Activation Incomplete error while trying to activate the Disney+ Bundle?! I've been having this issue for over a MONTH!! and everyone at Verizon that I speak with cant even comprehend the issue, like they have NEVER heard of this happening.

the add-on is activated on my account, email was verified, and when I log into Disney, I get the same 'Activation Incomplete' error.

Disney send me to Verizon, and Verizon sends me to Disney. NO HELP! who is going to take responsibility for this scam?!

Highlighted

Re: Disney Bundle - Activation Incomplete

Customer Support

jcontois426

I am truly sorry this has been your experience and we will be more than happy to look into this for you so that you can start enjoying that bundle as soon as possible. I will be sending you a private message so that we can better assist you.

Edward_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Disney Bundle - Activation Unsuccessful

EDIT:

Since I am unable to edit posts, I should mention that the error I received from Disney is 'Activation Unsuccessful', and not 'Activation Incomplete', because it seems that the VZW agents don't have a clue and will probably get confused

Highlighted

Customer Support
  1. Go to disneyplus.com/login and log in to their Disney+ account. Using the initial information used to register. 
  2. If needed select the option of forgot password.

• After successfully logging in,
        1. Click on the Profile icon in the top right-hand corner. 
          • The default is Mickey Mouse, but users can select from one of many different Disney characters here.
        2. Choose Account (under the dropdown menu). What is listed?
0 Likes
Highlighted

the only thing it asks me is how much I want to pay. $6.99 for Disney+ for $12.99 for the Bundle

Highlighted

Re: Disney Bundle - Activation Incomplete

yeaaaaaa so after 2 full days of messaging 22 different VZW agents via Private Message, we have gotten nowhere. 

Highlighted

Customer Support

We can assure you that our intention is to help and ensure you have access. Are you downloading the application by being redirected using the My Verizon application? Please remove the application completely and follow the steps in the My Verizon application before installing the application again. 

GeorginaG_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

The integration (or lack of) is a disgrace. VZ finally posted some FAQ's on how the billing works that I found. Otherwise, as an existing Hulu and Disney users, you won't understand the cryptic billing. I have no idea if my 3 year Disney has even been parked. Disney communications are non-existent. 

Honestly, outside Hulu, VZ should dump Disney. The lack of content is making the service less and less of value. They would be better off with staying up with the broader audience (13+) and in an subsidized AppleTV or HuluLive at least.

Highlighted

yea i stopped caring. Verizon customer service was absolutely trash throughout this whole 1+ month long process. repeatedly told me to do the same steps over and over and over again. why do you think i asked for help if i didnt already try every single step in the book?

just ended up getting YoutubeTV which has everything included, and have a Hulu account.

do better Verizon.... 

Highlighted

Customer Support

jcontois426,

Thank you for your feedback. This is never the experience we want our customers to have. While not your first choice I am glad you found a solution that works for you. Thank you for taking the time to correspond with us. Stay well, and have a good day. 

0 Likes