Highlighted

Disgusted with Verizon

hdmclamb
Over the past few weeks, my neighbors and I have noticed a significant decrease in our data signal around our neighborhood... They've spent hours on the phone with Verizon customer service trying to get it resolved. Yesterday, I spent hours on the phone trying to get it resolved. With 1 or 2 bars of 1X at my house, I couldn't keep the call connected. Each time I called back, I would have to go through the same 'troubleshooting' steps with each representative. Even though I would explain the situation (that it wasn't just my phone, but multiple phones), and explain all of the 'troubleshooting' tricks they would try (restart your phone, turn it off, pull the Sim card, turn it back on, reset the network settings, is your screen cracked etc.). It made no difference what I told them, it was a broken record each time. I'm about finished with Verizon. I'll give them one more try, then I'm going to start looking for someone else to take a lot of my money for phone service...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Disgusted with Verizon

Community Manager
Community Manager

I am sure you are frustrated with the loss of service. I would be too! The last thing we want is for you to leave us. There are always changes that impact our Network, some are controllable and others may not be. This can include cell site changes, foliage, construction, population changes, and interference. 

My concern is that you along with the neighbors are all having a problem with the signal. 

Did you get a ticket filed to investigate the area as a result of your call to us? 

TamaraH_VZW

0 Likes