Highlighted

Disappointed

Sardines64

I am new to Verizon and want out if my contract so bad I have had so many issues and all Verizon errors they have done nothing for me and have only made things worse when I try and fix all the issues that have happened to he since Feb 2019 I have logged more than 25 hours either on the phone with customer service and or in a Verizon store all this since March ??? So disappointed and angry because I’m stuck in a contract with what I think to be just a bunch of liars and theives... those 20 hours I will never get back and Verizon could care less and has offered me no solution or incentives what’s so ever very sad 😞 

0 Likes

Re: Disappointed

boringusername

@Sardines64 wrote:

I am new to Verizon and want out if my contract so bad I have had so many issues and all Verizon errors they have done nothing for me and have only made things worse when I try and fix all the issues that have happened to he since Feb 2019 I have logged more than 25 hours either on the phone with customer service and or in a Verizon store all this since March ??? So disappointed and angry because I’m stuck in a contract with what I think to be just a bunch of liars and theives... those 20 hours I will never get back and Verizon could care less and has offered me no solution or incentives what’s so ever very sad 😞 

Verizon has not offered contracts since Jan 2017 so you are not in contract. You are free to leave at any time

0 Likes

mama23dogs
Sr. Leader

@Sardines64 wrote:

As noted, you don’t have a contract for service.  You can pay off your phones and move along if you like. 

0 Likes

glitchedpixel

@Sardines64 wrote:

You haven't even mentioned what the issue was.

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

As a customer, the last thing we want is for you to feel this way being a part of the Verizon family. Your voice and loyalty matter to us. So that we can assist you with the best of our ability, please go into more detail in regard to the nature of your issue. -BrittanyC_VZW

0 Likes