Highlighted

Did not get new bill notification email

Henry4

I am enrolled to get email alerts when a new bill is ready. However, sometimes I do not get the email, the last time being the Aug 2015 bill.

I did "test" the email notification system by having the system send me an email, and that worked, so my email and emailing system do work.

I sometimes rely on this notification to remember to pay my bill. It should be made more reliable. Thanks.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)

Re: Did not get new bill notification email

brando8998
Novice

You can always dial #bal to verify what your current balance is. Remember email reminders are a courtesy not a requirement. A responsible adult understands that no service is free and there is always a bill associated with it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

The bill is due on the same date every month. If you got the Aug bill notification that sounds like the most recent bill too. You also verify that the email isn't ending up in a junk mail folder.

You can also set up a recurring calendar notification for when the bill is due.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

CameronL

Yeah, this just happened to me (again), too.  Absolutely nothing has changed about my e-mail address or my account settings, but the last bill e-mail I received was in July.  Then yesterday, I get an e-mail that my account is past due (so obviously they still have my e-mail address somewhere).  This has happened before, too.  Seems like such a basic thing to not be able to get right...

Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

Again, the Verizon Wireless bill is due on the same date every month. Is it possible to remember that this bill or any other bills are due about the same time from month to month?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Highlighted

CameronL

Do you really have nothing better to do than condescend to strangers on a message board?  I am paying Verizon for a service.  As part of that service, I have opted to be notified by e-mail when a bill is ready.  That is not occurring reliably, and yes, that is a problem.  "Go mark a calendar yourself" is not a solution, it's a workaround.

Highlighted

Ann154
Expert

As a VZW customer myself only it is drilled into my head when my VZW bill is due without an email notification that my bill is ready. I don't rely on emails sent 21 days before my bill is due to remind myself to pay it.

0 Likes
Highlighted

CameronL

Good for you.  Have a gold star.  I'm curious, do you also go onto car trouble forums and lecture people about how you just walk to where you're going instead of relying on a car?

Highlighted

madatyana

Same thing happend to us.  All of a sudden they started emailing my husband's email address and then thelast 2 months just stopped.  We just finally received an email for the Nov bill that we have a past due balance. Mind you I requested after the last time to do auto payments.

0 Likes