Re: Device paid off bill goes up??

rudy99

Verizon can start by simplifying its plans and stop making people think they are getting discounts etc when its all just a big marketing scheme. Simply charge what you will and remove all the hoopla. Include the fees in the billing rather than adding them later to look like plans are cheaper than what they REALLY are. When I finish paying off my phone my bill should simply be less. None of this --oh you had a discount for having a phone payment. [removed] So now I have to call and change plans which is going to take a lot of time, not even sure what plan I need to now change to, and on top of that it makes Verizon look like a scam.

I think the decisions made at large companies are solely employees trying to get raises and make Verizon as much money as possible. [removed]

So if you can change corporate greed, then great! Start by making the experience so when a user pays off a phone the bill goes down, as it should. Period.

​Content modified as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes

Community Manager
Community Manager

rudy99, I understand your concern when it comes to your discounts and plans. I want to look closer into this for you. I have sent you a private message to further assist with this issue.

Justin_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

ou81b4ic

Same happened to me so i quit them i give up 

0 Likes