Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Device Pmt Question - Can I turn in the phones at any time?

_EPG_

I've read the provisions about having to pay off a certain portion of the phone's balance (75%) in order to qualify for upgrading to a new phone. My question is, in the event that I want to bring my own phone from a 3rd party, can I turn in my Verizon phones to end my device payment agreement without having to pay additional fees? If not, what fees would be associated with turning in your Device Payment phones without upgrading through Verizon?

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Device Pmt Question - Can I turn in the phones at any time?

fernandobot

no. that phone is yours on day 1

0 Likes

Snn5
Sr. Leader

You have to either match the % in the terms agreed to and trade in to begin again, or pay off the phone 100%.  You cannot turn in a phone at x% and be done.

0 Likes

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

_EPG_, we want to set the right expectations for you when it comes to the Device Payment plan. The cost of your deivce is split into 24 payments. You will be required to pay off the minimal percentatge required as detailed in your agreement. Please be advised that you will be unable to trade in other devices to pay that balance off. For more information regarding the device payment plan, click the link below:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes