Highlighted

Re: Desktop Message+ App Misses Text Messages

I recently upgraded to Windows 10, and downloaded the Message App from the Verizon Website.  I am not getting all texts to sync.  I can hear the message arrive on my Samsung phone, but it does not appear on my desktop message app.  

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We certainly want the application to work flawlessly for you. Has the sync ever worked for you, csk?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

Haven't fixed it yet.  1/24/2020.  I've used Google Messages so I know how this is supposed to work.  It isn't.  I have 6 conversations on my phone (Android Messages+ app).  2 show up on my work desktop (web access - with a neat refresh button that doesn't work) and 1 on my personal Macbook Pro (Apple Appstore app).  

I have managed to sync my notes, calendars, contacts and email between my Android and Macbook Pro.  I would really like to get my messages to work as well. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

I was having issues with sending messages from my laptop using the the messages plus windows app. I was having trouble sending messages to my wife who also is a verizon customer . My messages would send fine from my phone but not from the laptop.It would say sent but they wouldn't go through to her or show up on my phone. I went in to the settings in the desktop app and then went to advanced setting and then to enable chat. I turned off the chat option and now the messages to my wife are going through fine plus they are showing up on my phone as they should. Maybe see if the chat option is enabled on your phone and / or the desktop  app and if it is, maybe turning it off will help. Good luck!

0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

EllenJ, having your messages on your desktop is always a nice feature to have (when working). Did you download the Desktop application to the computer? Have you uninstalled the program and reinstall it? KevinR_VZW

0 Likes