Highlighted

Deleting lines off our contract that are now month to month

JONSLO54

I sure hope you can help me.  Two of the lines on our account are no longer needed. Numbers [Removed] is now with Boost mobile and [Removed] is with Straight Talk.  We want to get our account at a lower monthly payment.  My phone number [Removed] is now monthly and I am seriously considering changing to Straight talk myself.  I realize that the tablet is still under payment contract and the number [Removed] is still under a payment plan as well.

Phone numbers removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

Labels (1)
0 Likes

Re: Deleting lines off our contract that are now month to month

Community Manager
Community Manager

Keeping your plan at a cost that works for your usage needs as well as your wallet's needs is always an important step. We are unable to provide account details here in our public forum. So in place, we would ask to do this is a Private Message. Please reach out to us on Facebook at VZWSupport.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Re: Deleting lines off our contract that are now month to month

SuzyQ
Sr. Leader

When the two numbers left for Boost Mobile and Straight Talk, did they PORT the numbers to keep the same number, or sis they get new numbers?  Porting would automatically cancel the lines on your account, and if they are still listed as active on your account, it appears they did not PORT them to their new carriers.  You need to call in to customer service or visit a corporate store to cancel those lines of service.  It can't be done online.

That will lower your bill by two line access fees ($15 - 40 each, depending on your current plan and pricing).  You may also be able to lower your data allowance, with fewer lines sharing the data (assuming you are on a shared data plan).

0 Likes