Highlighted

Deferment

I've been placed in this idiotic deferment despite not asking for it.  I need my monthly line item invoices to be able to expense my service and this doesn't allow me to do it.  I don't even get the option to speak with a person when I select billing issue from the auto attendant, just a link to the support robot that is absolutely useless.  This is absurd and horribly inconvenient at a time when it really shouldn't be. 

0 Likes
Highlighted

Re: Defferment

Customer Support

I am sorry for the inconvenience as we always want to make it easy to manage the account. I have sent a Private Note and we can further discuss the status of the balance. -YaleK_VZW

0 Likes
Highlighted

I called last week and was told my bill would go back to normal within 48 hours, it hasn't and I will not pay it until it does.  I don't need deferment, if you would take the time to check I pay it every two months when I start getting the text reminders.  Please remove this "deferment" from my account now.

0 Likes
Highlighted

Are you sure there wasn’t a bill that skipped by Verizon in March to help during the pandemic and now you’re being billed for that ‘deferred service’ bill?

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Highlighted

Customer Support

We'll be happy to look into this for you, emontrone. When being removed from the deferment program, you will not see a billing change until the next bill, as the bill only prints once monthly. However, we can definitely take a look to confirm your request to be removed from the program has been processed. We'll be sending you a private note to proceed.EricW_VZW

0 Likes