Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get it fast with In-store & curbside pickup or same day delivery.

Dead Zones in Houston, TX

Not sure how to report a dead zone, Verizon what is the proper way to report a dead zone?

However I have found 1 that is killing my battery. 77478 zip code at big office building near I-59 and HWY-6 there is a dead spot inside the large office building there is zero signal inside building unless near a window. My phone can't even receive a text on most days nevermind a phone call. I have to put phone in airplane mode all day so it doesn't totally consume battery life looking for signal. A fully charged phone would have 20% life by noon with no use. Verizon please help, this is crazy. Everyone in this building is switching to ATT or Tmobile cuz they are the only ones with signal in the building.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes

Re: Dead Zones in Houston, TX

Customer Support

kickchic03 - The help you seek has arrived to make sure the connection issue you are having is resolved. I took a look at Zip Code 77478 and found no issues to report. We would be heart broken if you abandoned us. Let'ss make sure the service you deserve is in tip top shape. When this issue begin? Is this happening all times of the day? Does your service improve in other areas? What Make/Model device do you own?

- JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

Issue has been like this for 2 years since I started coming to this building. And you correct anywhere else in the 77478 area code I get service fine. Currently I'm in the parking lot and cannot even get a call to connect. 1 bar signal and keeps dropping tried 5 times to call the same person. I have a Samsung galaxy note3. I am not the only one having this problem like I said many in the office have switched.Does improve in other areas, but 10 hours out of the day I am here with little to no signal. I like Verizon and don't really want to switch. But if I don't let yall know there is a problem how can you fix it. 

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes

Customer Support

kickchic03 - Having issue for 2 years is way too long. Let's work together to find a solution to the service issue you are having. This situation seems to be more of an indoor problem. Have we filed a resolution ticket for you in the past? A resolution ticket involves our engineers investigate the area to determine if the issue you are having can be fixed. If a resolution ticket has not been filed in the past it is imperative that we speak with you. Since I would never ask you to provide information on a public post, Would it be ok to contact you in private?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes

I have not filed a resolution ticket. Yes, please contact me privately. However for others information, how is the proper way to go about putting in a request to have cell service checked? I came to the forum boards since I didn't know what else to do.

0 Likes

Customer Support

I am happy to assist you with your ticket kickchic03. I have sent you a private message so I can further assist.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes